What did we find?
1 – That LA is complex and situated, and shaped by the intersection of multiple dimensions including:
- How LA is conceptualised
- Institutional context and capacity
- Deployment methods
From these findings a Model of Strategic Capability was generated.
2 – Two trajectories for the implementation of LA were identified:
- A predictive or measurement tool for identifying students at risk
- Developing understanding of, and improvements in, learning and teaching
3 – Suggested areas that require further consideration if LA is to provide long term sustainable impact for the education sector include:
- Facilitating broader discussions of LA and its capacity to inform sectorial challenges.
- Developing capacity building initiatives.
- Developing and supporting new models of education leadership that embrace complexity and enable innovation, organisational agility and adaptability.
- Raising awareness and development of resources for supporting institutional LA ethics and privacy matters.